Monday, March 7, 2011

Who has time....

I have been soooo busy these last few weeks getting everything ready for spring. It is 11:30 AM right now, and already this morning I have...

Washed, folded, and put away 2 loads of laundry
Packed Todd up and said goodbye for a week
Gone grocery shopping
Put groceries away
Started 60 seeds
Cleaned out the baby chick coop
Watered and set up lights for my seeds
And started a new compost full of chick manure

And I still have 100 thousand things to do today. I hope it slows down a bit, I am getting tired thinking about this spring. Who has time for all of this...

Here are some pics of the cute baby chicks growing up, I have them in a Christmas decoration sized container while I clean out their home. I love looking at them all scrunched together!! So cute...

And they are back.....Im so excited for the big garden this year. I have started about half of my seeds for the year. I will start the others over the next month!!
Hope you have a fantastic Monday!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I cannot believe how big the chicks have gotten! Maybe they just look big because they are so close together. I seriously need to come visit you and the farm.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.