Wednesday, March 2, 2011
6:30 AM...
Where do you find your husband at 6:30 AM?
I find mine down the driveway on his tractor. We had some pretty nasty storms roll through here Monday, and our poor driveway took the hit. Todd worked Monday and Tuesday and today he leaves to go out of town until Friday, so this morning was his only chance to fix the driveway. I have been using our neighbors driveway and cutting through the past few days, so I am thankful Todd woke up early to fix it for me!!
With the storms came flash flooding, which caused our cute dried up creek to burst at the seams!! One point during the storm the creek was overflowing onto the road in front of our place..
And of course this meant the pups wanted to swim. I did everything in my power to keep them out of the water. It has a pretty good current and LuLu is not the best swimmer. Plus, it is 38 degrees outside!! However Kaylee could not resist, she loves to swim. So of course, I took a video to document the first swim of the year....Happy March!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine plunging into the cold water when it is 38 degrees! They must really love water!
What an awesome guy to fix a driveway! Not many would be able to do that!
Those dogs are crazy! I absolutely love the fact that you can hear the birds singing in the background of your video. So cool. The only thing I hear around here are police sirens and gun shots.
Post a Comment