Including a hen transforming into a ROOSTER!

He is a pretty thing, but even more than that he is going to be an excellent roasting chicken!! It all happened about 3 weeks ago. Our "hen" starting crowing like a rooster, and then started getting more and more aggressive. I had a neighbor over and she said "look at your rooster", and it all clicked. We have yet another rooster.
Spring is also coming, and with it my Bradford pears are blooming. I love these trees!!

Also, Todd finally got the shed he has been dreaming of. We ran across it at Home Depot for 40% off, and top that off with a 10% coupon I had, and botta bing botta boom!!

My grapes are to the left of the shed and I cant wait to get those in the ground. If only it would stop raining long enough for the ground to dry out so I can till once more.

Look what I walked into the other night. Todd had just gotten home and was finishing up his paperwork, but he had a little help. The cute hen was enjoying some one on one time with Todd. So cute!!!
Stay tuned Im sure to have many more updates. Todd has all the tools and supplies ready to build out my food storage room (yay!!), I bought a can of paint (yellow), and trees are going to be planted soon!! Yay, so so fun!!
3 comments:
I think that hen should now be an 'inside hen'.
I love this!! Roosters, sheds, blooming trees....spring is the best time of the year!
I'm trying to come up with some clever way to discuss the two worlds that are melding into one at your place: super high tech modern life combining perfectly with farm life (even indoors!).
It is AWESOME!!!
How about 'Technofarming'? Or you can welcome people to your 'Farmtech'.
Post a Comment