
Do you see her? I swear she is there. This pregnant lady is on the ceiling right above my bed. She is there every night, and I might be crazy but I feel like I have to say goodnight to her. I have named her Victoria because her hair is reminiscent of the early 1900's. She has it up in a high elegant bun!! Seriously do you see her, or am I nuts?? Here is my outline so you can see her better...
3 comments:
Girlfriend...you are nuts! I still love you though!
hehe, I saw her in a whole different way! I love the tiny little belly though!
Wha Whaaaatt?? I wouldn't have seen her without your outline. She looks like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons to me. The episode where he was having radiation treatment and everyone thought he was an alien. Be sure to tell Victoria goodnight for me tonight!
Love ya!
Amy
Post a Comment