Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend!!

Todd and I had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Todd took the entire week off to relax, and we had the privilege of having Jeff and his roomie Robbie come and visit for the holiday!! It was a lot of fun!

Thanksgiving was exciting and delicious. We stayed here at our place, and had Brock (Todd's little brother) and his lovely wife Leslee come and spend the day with us.
The day after we all headed to temple square to see the lights, and take the tours!!
By the way, the new Joseph Smith movie playing at the Joseph Smith Memorial building is wonderful!! I was in tears the entire time. I think this is my new favorite church movie!! I highly recommend seeing it, or purchasing it as soon as possible!!
The entire weekend was a blast!!! I am thankful for Todd's family, I am thankful for my family, and I am thankful for the chances we get to spend with one another!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome time! Wish we were there!I need to do a better job of taking pictures-- Thanks for having the boys Britt & Todd!

Brock Cottle said...

We had alot of fun!! thanks for the invite. :)