Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mmm Mmm Good...

Todd and I mastered the chicken, so naturally it was time to move on. We ordered an 1/8th of a cow from a friend, and started bottling. We are starting with hamburger meat, and have a ton of steak and roasts to try out next. In the meantime please enjoy these yummy looking bottles of hamburger meat. As gross as they look, it is actually the best hamburger I have ever had. We opened one to try, and boy oh boy was it Mmm Mmm Good!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious....much less fleshy than the chicken!

Amy

Jen said...

Bottling meat just seems so wrong to me. yuck. That is until there is no meat to be found, then of course we'd be knocking on your door to join the BBQ :)

Kristen said...

Wow! I didn't know you could bottle meat! But I think I'll stick with the tuna fish!