Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

(Again no excuses but my camera stinks!!)

Oh my goodness...I love Todd's family!! This past weekend they came up for a visit, and boy-oh-boy did we have fun!! Friday night we went and saw the lights at temple square, and Saturday evening we had the whole family up for dinner.

I love Mark and Michelle so very much, they are the kindest, sweetest, and most compassionate people I know. Their kids are adorable too. Lauren, Amanda, Christian, and Hayden are all bundles of fun, and they sure do love their older brother. You should see them with Todd. They cuddle right up to him and make him smile in a way no one else can.

We had such a great time with them and we cant wait to see them again!! Hopefully they will venture up here more often, and we will make it down there more too.

Thanks for a great weekend Cottle family and we cant wait to see you at Christmas, love you all!

No comments: