Don't get me wrong I love the snow and we have a great time together. Whether its snowboarding, snow ball fighting, playing with Kaylee, or shoveling the driveway, but I am not ready for it yet. I still haven't unpacked my winter clothes and jackets from last year. Oh well winter is here and I need to accept it!! So welcome my good friend winter, I am excited to have you and look forward to the next couple of months together.
(I looked at the Farmers Almanac last month, and it said that we were going to have a long winter with 2 snow storms a month from November to May of next year!! I guess winter was a little anxious to get here!!)
1 comment:
SNOW?!? Wow...it was sunny and warmish here today haha. crazy!
BTW I LOVE your house--it's beautiful and HUGE! I bet you had fun decorating...
Post a Comment