
This weekend is an exciting one for me!! I have not one, but two fancy Halloween dress up parties. I have always loved dressing up. My Mom and Dad told me just about every year after I was 15 that I was too old to dress up, but I never listened!! I dressed up every year until I was 19, and then Todd happened. (He is more of a hander-outer of candy kinda of guy!) This is my first year dressing up in a while and I am loving it!!!
Thursday night was a witches brew at a friend of mines. We all dressed up as witches and ate yummy yummy food. It was hilarious to see twenty women from our ward dress up, and their idea on what a witch should look like!! And then tonight (Friday) I am heading down to Lehi for a second party.
This is going to be the best Halloween year ever!!

Although I don't look happy here, this was the only pic that shows the entire ensemble!! Pointy shoes to pointy hat!!
3 comments:
Looking pretty witchy!!!
way cute!!!!
You look SO cute!! I bet that was fun!
Post a Comment