
This Friday Todd and I doubled with our good friends Todd and Tisha. (The two Todd's just love hanging out together!!) We went out for dinner at Cafe Rio and then headed to the bowling alley!! It was a lot of fun, the first game I took first place with a whopping 119 points, but the second game I came in last with a fantastic 66!! Here are some action shots of each of us and our madd bowling skills....

Todd Cottle

Me

Todd Sanders

Tisha workin it out!!

What you don't like looking at our bum's?? Scary pic of me huh? I am not sure why I was making this face but I have vowed to never make it again! Despite this brief scary face moment we had a great time!
4 comments:
For some of us, 66 is a good score...
Looks like fun!
Looks like a great time, bums and all!
Love ya!
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED:
"I Love Your Blog"
Questions below are to be answered only with one word and cannot be repeated. I will try my best but it may be a bit difficult . . . .
1. Where is your cell phone?
2. Where is your significant other?
3. Your hair color?
4. Your mother?
5. Your father?
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night?
8. Your dream/goal?
9. The room you're in?
10. Your hobby?
11. Your fear?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
13. Where were you last night?
14. What you're not?
15. One of your wish-list items?
16. Where you grew up?
17. The last thing you ate?
18. What are you wearing?
19. Your TV?
20. Your pet?
21. Your computer?
22. Your mood?
23. Missing someone?
24. Your car?
25. Something you're not wearing?
26. Favorite store?
27. Your summer?
28. Love someone?
29. Your favorite color?
30. When is the last time you laughed?
31. Last time you cried?
Tag some one else. . .
Haven't bowled in years--66 sounds pretty good to me! Grammy
Post a Comment