
Lulu sniffing out the hay recently rolled in our pastures...

Todd loving the good life...

Jasper, the newest addition to the family. He takes me to the temple and soon to school. That's right, I applied to college!!! He saves us money on gas, so we love him!!

What we see just about every time we look outside. Kaylee and Lulu loving the outdoors!

This one is kinda tough to see. We have twin baby deer that live in our pasture and they come up pretty close to the house to graze. Its seem however that they are growing accustomed to us too. They will let us walk up to them, and watch them play or sleep. This time I was walking by and didn't want to stand and point something at them, so I ducked behind some trees and tried to zoom in with my phone, hence the poor quality. Well that and it was dusk!!
So as you can see, through our eyes life is pretty darn good. We are lucky to live where we do!! Thank goodness for the chance we had to move back to TN, and re-adjust. We have slowed down again and feel more like ourselves!!
1 comment:
I love life through your eyes....won't be long and we'll be there to see for ourselves!!
love you
Post a Comment