One thing I read this morning made me stop and think, I can not move pass this passage until I share it with everyone I love. So hold on here we go....
"It is my opinion that the great stars that we see, including our sun, are celestial worlds; at least worlds that have passed on to their exaltation or other final resurrected status. This is in conflict, of course, with the teachings of scientific men, who declare that the sun is losing its energy and gradually cooling off and will eventually be a dead world. I do not believe the Lord has any such thing in his plan. The Lord lives in "everlasting burnings" we are informed. President Brigham Young has said that this earth when it is celestialized will shine like the sun, and why not?"
When I read this I took a deep breath and realized something...since moving out to the country Todd and I have a gorgeous view of the stars at night. There are no other house lights dimming the sky, there are no street lights in view, all you can see are the gorgeous stars and moon. When I sit out on our porch at night I feel at peace, I feel so clam and relaxed, I feel like somehow I am closer to my Father in Heaven along with my brothers and sisters up there waiting for me. Now I can only see why. Those great stars I am looking at are celestial worlds, how can I not feel strengthened?
2 comments:
Beautiful~
Amazing Brit! I'm going to the Deseret Book website right now to get that book! I sure love you!
Post a Comment