Friday, September 10, 2010

Best Calling EVER...


Within the last couple of months I have been called, set apart, and a working Nashville TN temple ordinance worker. It has been the best calling a girl could ask for. I absolutely love every second of it. I work every other Thursday night, and I try to pick up extra shifts when they need help. It has been a true testimony builder. I have always loved going to the temple, but it is a completely different experience working there. I look forward to continued challenges and learning experiences!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I love being in the temple and I look forward to the time when I can serve there as well. Way to go!

tammy said...

Wow!!! What an amazing blessing. I am so excited for you! I love the temple! I hope I get back so I can see the Segars before they leave.