Monday, June 29, 2009

Ladies you need this..

I am not a makeup-frilly-girlie-girl, but ladies you need this. While on vacation in NC, way back, my lovely and young aunt Amy bought me this to try. I am not a makeup enthusiast like she is, so I didn't fully understand her excitement, but now I do.

Loreal's Double Extend Mascara is awesome!! It extends the lashes like nobody's business and stays on forever!! I have received three, count them three, compliments on my lashes in two weeks. Ladies try this mascara and see what you think. Thanks Amy!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sold...I was thinking of getting this, you just sold me on it.

Valerie said...

Amy told me about this mascara too. I'm hooked! Love it!!! I really love the way it comes off so easy.....no makeup remover required; just wash your face in warm water & off it comes!

Brittany said...

Since I don't wash my face (I know I need to) I wouldn't know that. Although now I am intrigued, I'm going to have to try.

Heather said...

wow.... ok with you on the make up thing but if you say it works ill try it.