Poor Kaylee!! She has gotten around a lot better today, she is finally walking around without falling or crying, so I think we are going to be fine.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Poor Kaylee
Kaylee had a bit of an accident this weekend. Sunday afternoon we decided it would be fun for Charity and I to take Cody (the baby) on a four wheeler ride. Casey decided he would roller blade with Kaylee along side of us. We had a really good time, but I could tell something was wrong with Kaylee as she looked over at me with her sad eyes. I thought she was tired so I continued to cheer her on. When we got home Casey noticed the blood all over our driveway in the shape of dog paws. As it turns out Kaylee ripped up the top couple layers of skin on her paw pads. She couldn't walk for about 2 days and had to be bandaged up.
Todd had to carry her out to the grass to go potty...
I bandaged up her paws to prevent tearing.
Poor Kaylee!! She has gotten around a lot better today, she is finally walking around without falling or crying, so I think we are going to be fine.
Poor Kaylee!! She has gotten around a lot better today, she is finally walking around without falling or crying, so I think we are going to be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh....she looks pitiful, but the bandage job is magnificent!
BTW, love the new blog background!
It looks great!
Love you!
Ohhhh Kaylee I hope you are feeling much better now!
Hey!! it's Bailey... your cousin!!! I love you blog! I feel the pain. I know how Kaiylee feels. love you!
Post a Comment