Saturday, June 21, 2008

Graduation...

My little brother graduated high school this past week and was ordained an elder. It was a big day, and he handled it very well. It was one of the most spiritual experiences I have had. Watching him grow up and seeing the man that he has become has been a blessing in my life. I am thankful I had the chance to be with him on this big day!! I love you little brother....

It was a fun weekend and we had a good time getting the family back together. Everyone was there (minus Todd)...
The kids having a fun day at the pool...
It was a wonderful weekend and I am looking forward to the next reunion!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

The only thing that could have made the weekend any more special is if Todd had been able to be there. We missed him.

It truly was a wonderful weekend. My favorite part was the ordination. What a gift.

Miss you & love you~