Well this past Wednesday was Todd's 29th birthday. We are celebrating it this weekend but I want to give a shout out.
My Todd is one heck of a guy. He is the kindest, sweetest, most loving, most respectful, dedicated, supporting, and wonderful man I have ever met.
While growing up I would think about what kind of a man I wanted to marry. I dreamed many different scenarios, but with all of my dreaming I could have never imagined or put together the situation I am living. My Todd provides financially, emotionally, physically, but most of all he provides spiritually. I have grown into the person I am because Todd was there to love and support me. He helped to make me a better person. I strive everyday of my life to be worthy of having him. I have never laughed so hard or enjoyed just sitting around so much. He makes life fun, and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for guiding me to him.
I love you Todd and cant wait to spend the next 29 years with you!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Todd!!
Post a Comment