I cant wait to head out there for Jeff's graduation in a few weeks, and properly wish my Mom a happy Birthday!! I love you Mom, thanks for being so strong and such a great example to me!!!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Happy Bday
Today is my Mom's birthday!!! Since we live across the country its hard to get together on birthdays, and I have to say that is the one thing I miss the most about living at home.
I love my Mom for many many reasons, but the first and foremost reason, is she is always there. No matter what time it is I can always call and she will stop what she is doing to listen. She gets me through the tough times, and helps me enjoy the good times. My Mom is full of wisdom and strength. She knows a little bit about everything, and researches that which she doesn't know, she is literally my Webster.
I cant wait to head out there for Jeff's graduation in a few weeks, and properly wish my Mom a happy Birthday!! I love you Mom, thanks for being so strong and such a great example to me!!!!
I cant wait to head out there for Jeff's graduation in a few weeks, and properly wish my Mom a happy Birthday!! I love you Mom, thanks for being so strong and such a great example to me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you very much! Now I'll just have to live up to the kind words. I love you tons!
Post a Comment