I have inherited many many things from my Dad, most great but there are some not so good...
*Weak stomach
*Kidney stones
*Migraine headaches
*Stomach ulcers
*The strange obession with being 2 hours early to anything, and the FEAR of being late (late=rude)
*Strange attraction to working with the youth
*Enjoy yard work....
Growing up did you ever hear "I thought I told you to mow the lawn" or "There are weeds that need to be picked" or maybe "go rake the leaves"? Well I never heard anything of those things instead I heard..."You can not mow the lawn so quit asking, you might chop your toes off" or "Hey everybody lets go outside and work in the yard". It was something I always found bizarre and never really appreciated, until now.
Today Todd and I finished up the majority of our yard. We woke up early and picked weeds, shoveled rocks, smoothed the dirt around to make it ideal for seed, and raked the flower beds and garden. We then experienced hydro seeding, we had a guy come over and spray our yard. It was quite exciting and we can't wait to see our beautiful lawn in 3-6 weeks.
Here is day one's photo...
Here is my future garden...(I cant wait!!!)
1 comment:
Impressive!!! The yard looks great~~you two have done a wonderful job! Dad read & looked and was very proud & excited (He's not so much for the logging on stuff, so I'm doing it for him...). He only wished he were there to help. The garden is great. Did you guys pour concrete around the edges? It looks wonderful!
Post a Comment