Holy Macaroni....I was bit by the Twilight bug. I'm sure you have all heard of this series, but I was a bit slow to follow the lead. I remember hearing my Mom and my sister talk about this great book about vampires, a couple of years ago. I thought they were crazy and out of their minds, a book about vampires..HA!! But then I was having a girls night with some ladies in our ward, and these books were all they were talking about. I thought they were insane, but decided I would give them a chance. And man oh man was I hooked.I started with the first on Monday morning and finished it by Wednesday morning. I immediately drove to over and borrowed the second book, I started it Wednesday morning and was done by Thursday night. The I started the third and final book Thursday night and was done by Friday evening.
I have always enjoyed reading, but these books took me to an all new level. Todd thought I was insane (and even got ignored for a week), but I could not help myself. I highly recommend the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer to anyone who loves to read. My only disclaimer is, don't start them if you don't have the time to finish!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on GRADUATION!!!! and i figured if you liked the books then i will try them out too!! i have to wait for next pay check but i will see how they are.
love ya
Post a Comment