Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pay Back!!!!

I finally have my chance, recently Brittany posted a not so great picture of me on purpose, and now I can get her back!!!! This is a picture of my wife in Canada kissing a pig! Thats right, a pig! The most embarrassing thing about this obviously is that this pig is of the female gender. I think she didn't see the bikini. Leaving the country has a tendency to alter her morals and standards.

Love you Hunny! Now we are even.

posted by Brit's hubby.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Yikes Brit, Todd is right, that is a girl pig. Is there something you want to share with the group? We miss you guys - oh and Todd, I'm not sure anything can top the mesh tank top. Gotta love it~

Mia said...

Awww. I think it is sweet that you would kiss that lonely girl pig stuck in a parking lot all by herself ;) Glad you guys had a good Easter! Looked like fun.

Chuckie said...

Britttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing!!! That isn't Todd. I am not sure who is better looking, Todd or the Pig!!!!!!!!! The question I have is who kisses better?????????????

Brittany said...

Tough call, the pig or Todd? Hmmm I think I am going to have to go with Todd. But to the pigs credit, she didn't get much practice before me.

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about that fun day. We still need to remember your epiphany! ..........Gail G.