Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hubba Hubba

I was going through some old photos of Todd's and I ran across this one and it made me smile. I love my Todd and I am super grateful for cameras. If cameras were not around I would not have the ability to see this side of Todd. Black tank top and blue hair, who are you?? I love that even though Todd and I know everything about one another there are still moments when you get surprised.

**I feel 100% confident in posting this post because there are NO old photos of me within Todd's access. **

3 comments:

Brittany said...

A) What a cool picture and B) is the Todd's mesh tank top, or did he have others? I freaking love you guys!

Brittany said...

I knew you would love this one Britt. I was thinking about dedicating it to you and Joe, but thought it best to not associate you with it unless need be. This is not the mesh tank top and yes there are plenty more where this one came from!!! We miss you guys

Valerie said...

Love this picture & the chance to see this side of Todd.....by the way, why don't you send me Todd's email.  I've got some pictures he might REALLY enjoy seeing.....