Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh the weather outside is...BEAUTIFUL

This has been one of the prettiest winters I have ever experienced. I have never seen so much snow in such a short amount of time. We have been lucky enough to get a ton of snow recently!! Christmas Eve is when it all began. I truly do not believe the snow from Christmas has had a chance to melt yet. It just keeps packin on and forming more and more piles of snow for Kaylee and I to play in. While Todd shovels the drive way and sidewalks Kaylee and I get to run, hide, throw and form snow balls together. Well mainly I do it all but Kaylee has fun running and trying to catch the snow balls being thrown at her. Todd has had fun too, he has taken me out on the four wheeler to practice driving and learning how to steer while on ice. That was really fun, Todd would do spins and tricks while I just sat on the back laughing. It has been a beautiful winter and I hope it never ends. (I'm sure I will be singing a different tune in a month or two) Here are a few pics of our latest storm. It came in last night and dumped around 7 inches on us and we are supposed to get 4 more today!!
As you can see the roads are in NO condition to drive. Sorry Mom!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

OK, that is a bit more snow than we ever had in Asheville!  Looks like fun to play in, but not so much fun to shovel!  Poor Todd....Jeff is psyched to see it!love ya!