I think the sight of the lovely cows roaming in your pasture is beautiful.
I love the video of their longing "moooooo" calling out for their protectors.
But seriously.....my favorite part is hearing your voice call out to them. You chose the best names ever!!!!! I laughed so hard I could hardly tell Dallin what I was laughing at....I just had to show him. Then we both had one of the best laughs ever.
Seriously....you're hysterical and lovely and adventurous, and inspiring; and I love you!
Hahaha! Ican't stop laughing! Especially how they seemed to reply when you called to them. I love the tufts of hair on their heads. When I come to the farm, can we put bows on them?
I love your cows! They must not like the rain--by the way, I loved hearing your voice. I also loved the thunder I heard in the background. After living on a ranch in Arizona where all the cows were brown and white, it's nice to see black! Don't get too attached!
5 comments:
I think the sight of the lovely cows roaming in your pasture is beautiful.
I love the video of their longing "moooooo" calling out for their protectors.
But seriously.....my favorite part is hearing your voice call out to them. You chose the best names ever!!!!! I laughed so hard I could hardly tell Dallin what I was laughing at....I just had to show him. Then we both had one of the best laughs ever.
Seriously....you're hysterical and lovely and adventurous, and inspiring; and I love you!
Awesome! I want to know how you came to name these cows!!
Hahaha! Ican't stop laughing! Especially how they seemed to reply when you called to them. I love the tufts of hair on their heads. When I come to the farm, can we put bows on them?
Im glad everyone likes the cows!! Now you all have to come and visit!!
Jessica-they are beef cows. So, that's how we got the names. They are 600 pounds of delicious Black Angus Beef!!
I love your cows! They must not like the rain--by the way, I loved hearing your voice. I also loved the thunder I heard in the background. After living on a ranch in Arizona where all the cows were brown and white, it's nice to see black! Don't get too attached!
Post a Comment