
I have been against coupons for a while now, but eventually gave in. Thinking back there are many things I have been against but eventually gave into; Walmart, Sams and Costco, checking in for your flight from home, Twilight, Ipod, Facebook, and so much more. I hope I am not giving in on principles and conforming to "the normal" way of doing things. Oh well another post for another time, back to coupons. I started buying the Sunday paper and cutting my little heart out every Monday morning. Todd and I love to go to the store now and see what the best deals we can get are.
I used to think it was only junk and stuff I will never use, but I was half way wrong. Everything house related is dirt cheap with coupons. Ex. Paper Towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, razors, deodorant, mouthwash, tooth paste, floss, cleaning supplies, and much much more. I have just recently crossed over to the food side though. I dont do this a lot because its a lot of junk that I dont buy anyways, but I can get a good deal every now and then. The last two times I have gone grocery shopping I have had 45-50% savings. Kinda fun!! I think everyone should give it a little try. Just buy your Sunday paper (on Monday mornings they are half off) and see what coupons you can find.
1 comment:
What? You gave in to Walmart and checking in on-line? Wow...you've come a long way baby! I get coupons and carry them around forever but never use them. Then they expire.
Post a Comment