Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Im excited!!


I have done it! I made pickles this afternoon and I am super excited. As most of you know, pickles are hands down my absolute favorite treat. I can eat a jar of pickles in hours with no problem. My friend down the street had a few too many pickling cucumbers and thought I might enjoy. So, I picked up the cucumbers and set off to make pickles. It was surprisingly easy and fast. I have to let them sit and stew for 4-6 weeks before eating, but I will let you know how they turn out!!

7 comments:

Brock Cottle said...

They look very yummy!! Pickles are the best snack! You'll need to show me how to bottle things so I can start. You always make it look so much fun and rewarding

Valerie said...

They look yummy! How cool are you? Now you can make your favorite treat & add it to your food storage and never go without! Very impressive Britt.

Sarah said...

No way! I want to learn! I LOVE pickles too...mmmm mmm! Let us know how they turn out!

Heather said...

heheheh... im glad you were able to make some pickles

Amy said...

Pickles....yum.

Dallas & Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dallas & Michelle said...

I want some pickles. =)
We need to get together on the asap!