Thanks Maegan for helping me out!! Here is a pic that kinda gives you an idea of what it looks like. This was yesterday, so keep in mind I have done some wonderful/miraculous healing. Also its hard to take a pic of fingers that are glazed with ointment.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Ouch
I am having a hard time typing, so this is going to be short. Monday while making zucchini bread, regular bread, and jelly I had an accident. I singed three of my fingers on my left hand, and sustained 2nd degree burns. Luckily, Maegan was here and able to help me get to my neighbors house, and get taken care of. It is two days later and I am healing nicely!! Hopefully I will be back to normal soon and be able to resume my daily events, until then I will be restricted to one hand projects!!
Thanks Maegan for helping me out!! Here is a pic that kinda gives you an idea of what it looks like. This was yesterday, so keep in mind I have done some wonderful/miraculous healing. Also its hard to take a pic of fingers that are glazed with ointment.
Thanks Maegan for helping me out!! Here is a pic that kinda gives you an idea of what it looks like. This was yesterday, so keep in mind I have done some wonderful/miraculous healing. Also its hard to take a pic of fingers that are glazed with ointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YIKES!! I got a tiny burn the other day on one of my fingers and it killed. I can't imagine how bad that hurt. Hope your feeling better.
Ouch!! I hope they get better really quick :(
Oh my goodness!!! I am hurting for you.
Oh my OUCH!!
What ointment did you put on it? I need some!
Silly Jess!! You know I only use herbal stuff. Its a mix of beeswax, olive oil, comfrey, and lavender!!
Oh my gosh....I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sorry, but that is soooo disgusting. I'd rather see blood and guts. Things like this really get to me.
Post a Comment