I made Red Currant Jelly!!! Sorry to anyone who called me on Wednesday, I was completely consumed and overwhelmed with Jelly. It was so fun and definitely something I want to do again.
Our good friends have currant plants and were unable to harvest them all this year, so they invited us to come and get some. We collected 3 containers full, juiced them, and then made jelly. It was so much fun and an awfully fun treat. I am making some bread today so we can try the jelly out..
I would have made a great pioneer!! Well, except that I hate bugs, walking, the heat, the cold, port-a-potties, and everything else inconvenient and non-modern.
2 comments:
You are amazing!! It looks yummy! It's a beautiful color too!
Can you come stay with me for a couple of weeks and teach me all of this? I did give you the best bread recipe ever!!! Pretty please???!!!
Post a Comment