So this year Todd and I have decided to be a bit adventurous. We have expanded our garden (pictures to come), and we are starting all of own plants from seeds. We started a bit late, but hey at least we got them in the dirt, right?
Tomatoes, herbs, and peppers need to be planted early, so we started. Here is a picture of week one. Nothing yet..
Next weekend we hope to get lettuce, melons, and onions in dirt. I am super excited about this years garden. Wish us luck!!
Hey Tillia! I am no pro, but my biggest advice from last year would be...stay on top of those weeds. They will over take everything, and are so much easier to get when little. Good luck!!
3 comments:
Great job you guys! I'm sure you'll have a marvelous harvest! So...how many zucchini are we planting this year?
I am getting ready to do the same thing, this is my first time so I will be happy with anything. Any advice?
Hey Tillia! I am no pro, but my biggest advice from last year would be...stay on top of those weeds. They will over take everything, and are so much easier to get when little. Good luck!!
Post a Comment