Sunday, April 5, 2009

"M"

Thanks so very much to my most awesome friend Jen for tagging me, I really appreciate it. So here's the name of the game..List 10 things I love that start with M.

1- Moon bounces (need I say more)
2- Mexican food (Im sure Todd wishes I would stay away)
3- Music (I love to get down and boggie. I know I stink at it, but I just dont care)
4- Mother (love you Mom)
5- Miracles (happens everyday)
6- Marriage (Love you Todd)
7- Mozzarella (MmmMmm)
8- Moments
9- Mello (this reminds me of my brother Jeff, "whatever happens is good")
10- Mondays (haha)

So I think I am going to tag Leslee with the letter K, and Amy with the letter U. Have fun ladies.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks Britt. You make my heart smile. BTW...who'd have thunk Mexican food a few years ago? I LOVE it!!!

Amy B said...

Just catching up on the blog - I've been out of town for the past couple of weeks. Did you tag Amy Me with the letter "U"? Please confirm and I will comply.

Brittany said...

That is a positive Amy!!