He cooked Tomato and Onion Pork loin chops, with garlic green beans, and mandarin oranges. It was oh so yummy. I am very impressed with Todd and his ability to do anything he tries. Later we had cinnamon rolls for dessert. MmmMmm Good.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Valentines Day
I know this is a little late, but things have been crazy, however this Valentines Day is worth remembering. Todd and I were sick of having plans and sick of doing things, so we just didnt. We woke up and watched some neighbor kids so our friends could go out for a Valentines breakfast. Then for lunch the missionaries came over and played on the guitar with Todd. And around dinner time I was kicked out of the kitchen. Todd wanted to make me dinner, and boy oh boy he sure did.
He cooked Tomato and Onion Pork loin chops, with garlic green beans, and mandarin oranges. It was oh so yummy. I am very impressed with Todd and his ability to do anything he tries. Later we had cinnamon rolls for dessert. MmmMmm Good.
It was a busy, but wonderful day!! Todd I love you and am thankful to have you around!!
He cooked Tomato and Onion Pork loin chops, with garlic green beans, and mandarin oranges. It was oh so yummy. I am very impressed with Todd and his ability to do anything he tries. Later we had cinnamon rolls for dessert. MmmMmm Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know how you feel....crazy wears you out! I always enjoy a quiet evening. What a fabulous dinner Todd made! It looks super yummy and so pretty too! The perfect Valentines Day....
Can Todd come cook for us?
That looked really good!! Go Todd!
Post a Comment