Jeff I dont know what to say except I love you. I am so happy for you, and you are a wonderful example of all things good. You have been an inspiration to me since the day you were brought into this world, and I kneel in gratitude to my Heavenly Father for giving me the honor of having you in my family.I am sad that I wont be able to talk to you when something HUGE happens, or just when I need a pick me up, but I am so excited for you. You are going to be a wonderful missionary, and I know the Lord needs you there for a specific purpose. You are going to touch the life of many, and help bring people to the gospel. This has been a long time coming and I am just soooooo HAPPY!!
I love you little brother.
1 comment:
Wow!! Elder Suppes!!! Congrats to Jeff--he's going to be a great missionary. What an exciting time...I know you are one proud sister!
Post a Comment