Sunday, November 2, 2008
Born to Teach...
It was an amazing Sunday. Can I just mention how great my wife Brittany is. In Fast and Testimony meeting today, Brittany gets up and shares one of the most beautiful testimonies i have ever heard, fluttering everyone's heart with love for our Savior and his Gospel. During the 2nd hour she then proceeds to teach Gospel Doctrine. In a room full of very knowledgeable saints, she taught on the scattering of Israel and building the New Jerusalem, a topic not so easily conveyed. I have never felt the spirit so prevalent in that hour as I did today during her lesson. The room was captivated by a Sweet Beautiful daughter of God who sincerely taught of Zion. As a husband, I sat proudly as many remarked on the great lesson she so diligently prepared. I wish all of you were there, she did so well. I love you Brittany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go! Good job Brit!
Aww, what a sweet post! Yay Brittany! I knew you would do amazing!! I'm so glad it went so well! I'm not surprised at all though = )
Thanks for sharing with us Todd. I so wish we could have been there! I knew she would do a beautiful job. She has the sweetest testimony~~
She also has a wonderful husband who supports and encourages her....you guys are phenomenal!
I KNEW you would do great! Wish I could have been there to hear it.
Amy
Post a Comment