Friday, September 5, 2008
My first purse!!
For about a month I have been working on making a purse! It has been a really fun project and I have enjoyed the process from start to finish. However, about a week ago I hit a sewers block and I could not go any further. I did not understand the wording or how to go about putting the final touches on the purse. Luckily my Mom came into town this last weekend, and I put her to work. She helped me finish the project, and now I am able to sport a brand new fun purse. I used the scraps from some of my quilts, and I am pleasantly surprised at my newest creation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sew cute ;) You did a great job!
I love it with the buttons on! It is WAY cute. Great choices on the fabrics! Are you going to start another?
I'm anxious to start working on one myself. The zipper on my current purse broke today....coincidence? I think not!
Sadly, scheduling won't allow me to begin for a couple of weeks.
I'm sure making it with you was tons more fun than it will be doing it on my own! You should come out and help me!
How crafty of you Brittany!! That's awesome! You could start a business haha.
Post a Comment