Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jeffs Big Day!!

Well the time has come, yet another little sibling of mine is off in the BIG world!! Jeff (my hilarious and ever so sweet 18 year old brother) came out with my Mom this past weekend so we could drop him off at school. BYU has taken another Suppes child, Jeff is a freshman this year and so far is loving it. We had fun dropping him off and making sure he was set for the semester. Reluctantly he allowed Mom and I to buy him things of color, to help bring his dark and dreary college dorm to life (every 18 year old college guys dream right?!?)
Jeff's corner of the dorm...
His lovely, well organized, and color coordinated closet (thanks big sister Brittany)
Todd and I wishing Jeff good luck...

It was a bit emotional for me and I had a hard time letting him go. Jeff is one in a million and deserves the best of the best. I wish him the best of luck and cant wait to hear about all the fun adventures he is having. I love you little brother!!!

No comments: