Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cha Cha Slide

This could be the funniest commercial I have ever seen. I would like to dedicate this blog to all the Young Women and Young Men in the Spring Hill TN ward. Every single dance we went to I would drag them to the center of the floor and make them do this dance with me. (yes some actually needed me to "encourage" them) It was by far my favorite moment at the stake dances, well except for when we started the mosh pit to All American Rejects 'Swing Swing'. I miss them TONS, so here you guys go, love you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9KP6lOZs

The little boys expressions in this cracks me up!! When I saw it for the first time I could not stop laughing!! Rock on McDonald's!! I might start eating there again just because of this commercial!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i love that sooooo funny!!!! thanks i needed a laugh. love you!!!