I know I know...its seems all we do is four wheel but come on look at the pics and you will see why. Utah just keeps getting prettier and prettier. We left Saturday morning at 8 am with our riding buddies (Gail and Dan, Chuck and Bev) and we were off for the day!!

Dan rockin' out the goggles.

Todd and I anxiously awaiting the ride...


This we think is Iron Lake...(beautiful right?!?)


Todd sinking Punkin' in the mud...
Its amazing what four wheelers can do. We all trucked up to Soapstone Basin and rode around all morning and afternoon. It was a wonderful day!! I think we found the hobby Todd and I will do for many many years to come...
1 comment:
sounds like loads and loads of fun. i didnt see any pictures through. still sounded like fun. and i think you are right i think you both found a hobby that you will enjoy for years to come. love ya glad everything is going well
Post a Comment