
(My hubby is sweet and thought that the day deserved pictures!!)
Well it finally happened...school started yesterday!! I am always super nervous about the first couple of days (you know..where to go, will i be late, who do i sit by, or what if my teacher is mean) but now that I have been to all of the classes I think I will like it this semester. My teachers are great (so far) and I think it will be a fun semester. So here is the run down of my classes....
Physics
Biology
Bio Lab
Algebra
Children's Literature
Foundations of Business
Its going to be busy but I think it will be very educational. And only another semester and I will be done!! FINALLY!! YAY!!
2 comments:
I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! you look sooo cute too. i am glad todd took a picture. thats good your classes are good so far. usually the first day is the worst day so that is great. love ya
Children's Literature?! Nice.... see if you can get useful tips that will help Sewer Cat.
Post a Comment