Friday, August 19, 2011

Random pictures of the Farm

This past weekend my family came for a visit, minus Dad and Maegan. Do I have pictures of the fun times we had...no sadly I dont. However, Jeff took my camera for a walk while he was here, so I have some of his artistic interpretation of the farm. Take a look, thanks Jeff.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - Jeff has mad photography skills! I think I will use the upclose and personal cow picture (is that Miss Tasty?) as my background on my work laptop. That is funny.

Brittany said...

Isn't Jeff awesome at taking those pics?! I cant really tell which lovely lady that is,but I do know that it is not Countess Yummy Tummy. So that leaves Miss Delicious or Lady Tasty. I am thinking it is Lady. Miss doesn't usually get that close unless you have food.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Jeff--you are an amazing, amazing photographer!!!!!