Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weekend Fun!!

This weekend was super fun, we went out to the infamous Gasparovich's lake house. I cant tell you how much fun we have every time we go out that way. Unfortunately, Todd was unable to go with us, more on that later, but we still managed to have a fabulous time.

We rode on the lake and enjoyed the view...
We each took turns driving the boat...
We even swam a little..
Don't forget the jet skiing...
When even ventured out to my home town of Asheville NC. We took a tour at the gorgeous Biltmore Estate and walked the gardens...
We even went on a walk down memory lane and drove by the house I grew up in...
Oh, Appalachian mountains, how I miss you sometimes....
It was a fantastic weekend!! Hope y'all all had a great 4th too!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the tour of Asherville. It brought back a lot of happy memories for me to!