You can take a visit to the Cottle farm and feel it in the air. This past week the sun has come out and with it brought the feel of Spring!!!
Around here we are getting ready by...

Watering our fruit trees and grapes vines!! These pretty ladies are almost ready to be planted. Until then they are staying nice and warm in the garage. We have ten trees total and 20 grape vines. The trees include...
2-Nectarine
2-Plum
2-Cherry
2-Pomegranate
2-Pear
Also...

This lovely rock brought out the tractor full force!! Not only was Todd determined to get it out of the ground, but he also wanted to move it. I think at one point my neighbors (2 miles away) were nervous for us because of all the screaming. Todd was up on 1 of his back tires while the other 3 were spinning in the air. Not so fun to witness...what is it with men and the confidence boost they get once on a HUGE piece of machinery??

I never get tired of that view behind him...who am I kidding, I never get tired of his view either! Hubba hubba Mr. Cottle!!
And last but certainly not least....THE CHICKS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

All 31 chicks have arrived. We lost 2 in the shipment process, but either than that we are happy campers. They are so stinkin cute, and awfully lovable. We have 5 different breeds...
Auraconas, Americanas, Buffs, Barred Rocks, and Pear White Leghorns!!!

If you live in the area get ready for some farm fresh eggs in oh 5 months or so. I dont know what I am going to do with all those eggs!!
I hope you are all enjoying the warm weather as well, and getting ready for spring!! Its going to be a good year!!
1 comment:
They are so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment