Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aww the internet!!

I am back online and am kinda embarrassed at how much I depend on the internet. I was without for 4 days and nearly went crazy!!

So much has happened in the last few weeks and I am sorry to anyone who has tried to call me. I have been busy, and too emotional to talk. I promise to call y'all back.

Lets see, we sold our house, packed up in 3 days, moved, relocated to West Jordan, got a perm, got Todd to dress up for 10 minutes in a Halloween costume at a party, had a great friend get elected into the Syracuse City Council, and I am trying to help Todd recoup from a 6 day battle with the flu!!

It has been nuts and I cant believe it all happened so fast. I have never lived anywhere like Syracuse Utah. It is the best place, and has the best people in the world living there!! I have made two of the best friends a girl could have. Ashley and Tisha are incredible women, and wonderful examples to me. These are two friends I will never loose. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for placing us in that neighborhood with those people at this point in our life. I have never been so blessed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britt--I am so glad that you were able to sell your home. What a blessing! A perm? What do you look like? You need to post a picture! You've done a lot lately and you are so amazing! Love you!!