
I have been super busy these past couple of months with the harvest and school, but I did it. I finished both (pictures of the harvest to come!)
For the past two months I have been taking a course on foot zoning, and finally finished last week. I am an official Foot Zoner!! I am very excited about this and cant wait to get my hands on everyone's feet!!
Foot Zoning is an ancient practice in Eastern Medicine. It is a lot like reflexology, but I think it is much better. What it is is the study of the foot. Every organ and part of your body has a sensor on your feet. By learning where those sensors are I am able to help connect and manipulate the body through your feet. For example, if you hold stress in your back and neck, I can find your spine, shoulders, and neck on the foot and work it out!! Sometimes when we get sick, or stressed our body gets out of whack and different parts of your body can hurt and suffer. Through the zone I can reconnect, align, and restore your body back to the way it should be. I can also zone out stress, sickness, and lots of other yucky stuff!!
I know it sounds way weird, but my Mom believes it, so it has to be true. She says "it has been scientifically proven". In fact over in China and Japan this is still a common practice. Our friend served a mission in Japan and said when she went to the hospital they rubbed her feet before the doctor even came in. I think its because the zoner was able to tell what is wrong with the body and then better inform the doctor!!
It is a really neat thing and truly works!! I have such a testimony of it already!!
5 comments:
Congrats friend! I know it's a big accomplishment! That's so awesome!
You are awesome! You can hang out with my feet anytime!
Congratulations!!!!! I know how much work this has been & we're so excited for you! Can't wait for my feet to meet up with you again! Love you tons~
Good job! I'm so proud of you! Would you even be willing to touch my size 11's?
That is so awesome!! I would love to get a foot rub.
Bailey
Post a Comment