After the flip on the four wheeler last year, Todd has gotten a little (some might say over) protective. He went out and bought us helmets for riding, and insists that I wear it all the time. So now I am wearing this HUGE thing on my head while driving. I know its safe, but it is super uncomfy and very restricting. I cant see all around me like I used to, now I can only see in front and a tad on the sides. I love him dearly but come on for reals?!
Here is a pic

I know he is being sweet so I wont stay grumpy, I just miss riding with the wind blowing through my hair, and being able to see everything. Because it is important to him though it is important to me, so goodbye old days and welcome restricting and uncomfy new.
3 comments:
I love Todd.....I worried that I was going to be forced into my "Nurse-Mom" stories after that nasty fall last year. Now I don't have to!
Helmets are so much better than brain surgery.
I'll be quite now. (Have I mentioned lately that Todd is my favorite son-in-law?!?!?!)
Love you!
I have to say Andy would totally agree with Todd. (I'm with you though) :)
I am with Todd too :) You are far to pretty to risk a face plant... and a head injury for that matter.
Post a Comment