Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in the Saddle again...

As of January 21st I am officially a working women again. I finally quit my complaining and got a job. I feel so blessed and so thankful that 1- I was able to find a job in this economy, and 2-that I found a job I love doing. I will be back in the mortgage business as a processor. I will be working at only the best credit union in the world, America First!!

I am a little nervous, but I loved processing before so hopefully I will love it again. I am going to miss sleeping in and having a clean house all the time, but I sure am going to love having some extra cash!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you! And your house will probably still be clean, since you won't be there to mess it up haha..you know? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!

Amy

CassieJoshandAiden said...

Yay for a new job! I hope you love it!

Brock Cottle said...

How was your first/second day of work?

Tillia said...

hey brittany, it's Tillia
Glad to see all is well with you, and enjoy the extra cash!

Heather said...

thats awesome im so glad you are happy