Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!!

Well last night was one of those nights where you are semi-embarrassed but extremely excited, so you just don't care!! Around 11:00 PM my good friend Tisha came by and picked me up and we went to Walmart! Why you ask? Easy answer...the new Twilight book came out!! We went to our local Walmart and 'borrowed' camping chairs and sat in line for an hour!
Then we were ushered in and recieved our new book!! It was wonderful! I can not wait to read this thing!
**By the way I look confused and dazed because my bed time is at 9, and I was not all the way awake. I am wearing cut off shorts and Todd's shirt, shouldn't that have rang some warning bells?!! Also, I would like to dedicate this post to my sweet Mom, I wish you could have been here and we could have stood in line together!!

2 comments:

Mia said...

I got mine in the mail today and I can't wait to start reading, but that will have to wait until my family leaves ;)

Valerie said...

Wish I could have been there with you as well~~ Some things just really should be shared! Love ya!