Saturday, April 12, 2008

47 and lovin it!!!!

47 degrees, this is the warmest it has been in a long time and we are taking advantage of it. The sun is shining and the weather is perfect!! Hopefully the weather will only get better, and we will be able to pull out Punkin for a ride next weekend!!!

Here I am sporting the first capris of the season, and yes I am wearing glasses. I now have to wear glasses while on the computer or reading. (I don't want to hear it Maegan and Jeff)
Here's Todd working in the yard for the first time this season. We are mapping out where we want grass, plants, and even my very own garden!!! Todd is leveling off the dirt so we can plant sod or seed.

**We are well aware at the silliness in this blog, but we can't help it. We have had cabin fever and wanted out of the house!!**

3 comments:

Brock Cottle said...

Bet you are loving today even better for getting up to 80 Degrees???? I am excited :) We are taking spritz for a walk today and possibly cleaning out the car some.

Brittany said...

You look absolutely beautiful and your hair is getting sooo long! I love it!

Valerie said...

LOVE the glasses. You look adorable in them. Glad you've finally joined the rest of us...Dallin SOOOOO wants glasses. I think he was disappointed when the Dr. said his eyes were fine.
Enjoy the warmer weather!