Thursday, February 28, 2008

Best Husband ever....


Todd and I's anniversary is February 26th which is just a few short weeks after Valentines Day. We usually combine the two holidays or do something small on both days. We have never been the couple that gets one another presents or spends tons of money on gifts for each other, we would rather get a four wheeler or new kitchen table. But this year my hubby out did himself. In the past I have told him not to get me flowers. I am weird and don't really enjoy getting flowers. So for our anniversary it has been tradition to go out together and get an exotic variety of flowers and be done with it until next year. Not this year!!!

On Valentines Day Todd came home from work with a beautiful arrangement of white orchids. Magical right?!! Well it gets better, for our anniversary I came home and found two dozen red roses on our counter. My Dad was in town and we all went to dinner and then came back to the house to show him the pad, and there in the kitchen were my beautiful roses. Todd had snuck home and arranged the flowers himself.

I love my Todd, he continuously surprises me!!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What a wonderful gift! Todd did a great job. You're both very blessed. Happy Anniversary! Sure love you guys!

Heather said...

AWWWW..... that is sooooo sweet. happy anniversary. i am so glad that you guys both had such a good anniversary.
love ya