Friday, July 27, 2007

We have arrived

Well after many many discussions and persuasions we finally did it. We got our very own blog. I think it was the sweet testimony of a lady in our ward this past Sunday that finally did it. She was talking about the pioneers and the importance of their stories and how they have touched her and so many others and then she said it.."we should all be writing in a journal to help preserve our family history for generations to come." Well I dont think we have that interesting of a life but I figure maybe someday somebody will care. So instead of setting time aside each day to write in a journal (that will probably get lost in one of our many moves) why not blog it online and have it for all of time.

So welcome to Todd and I's very exciting life. We truly are Livin' and Lovin'....

2 comments:

CassieJoshandAiden said...

Well we are glad that youguys are bloggin now, so that we are able to keep up with ya!

Heather said...

You got me wanting to do one with everything you said!!!
LOVE YA!